- Emitter: 3* CREE XHP50.2 (3V) LED on a copper DTP MCPCB
- Max. Output: ~6700 lm
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Throw: 303 m
- Firmware: The EC03 uses free software called Andúril, distributed under the terms of the GPL v3. Code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
- Driver: FET+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with HA III anodizing
- Battery: 1x premium 21700 cells. Unprotected cells are recommended.
- Charging: Integrated charger via USB-C
- Switch: Electronic side switch
- Lens: High transmittance glass
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 175 g without cells
- Size: 48.5 mm Ø head x 126 mm length.
 By default the EC03 is set to use SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
 A more conventional STEPPED RAMPING UI is available if you like discrete modes level. You can choose how many steps you want.
 MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets. To exit this mode, physically disconnect power
 MUGGLE mode uses a reduced output.
 It has an electronic LOCKOUT for safety, but acts also as momentary low light.
Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- 1 x Astrolux EC03 Flashlight
- 1 x 18650 to 21700 battery tube
- 1 x Type-C USB cable
- 2 x Spare waterproof o-rings
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User manual