- Emitter: Three LEDs on a copper DTP MCPCB e.g.
- Cree XHP50.2 3V LED
- Optic: Aluminum Orange Peel reflector
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~10,000 lm
- Intensity: ~26055 cd ANSI throw ~325 m
- Firmware: The FW21 pro uses free software called Andúril,
distributed under the terms of the GPL v3.
- User interfaces:  By default the FW21 pro is set to use SMOOTH RAMPING.
Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
 A more conventional STEPPED RAMPING UI is available if you
like discrete modes level. You can choose how many steps you want.
 MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly
lighting up targets. To exit this mode, physically disconnect power
 MUGGLE mode uses a reduced output.
 It has an electronic LOCKOUT for safety, but acts also as momentary
low light.Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon,
tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One flat-top or button-top 21700 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended.
- Max. length 70.5 mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Copper material
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX7
- Weight: Approximately 245 g without cells
- Size: 40 mm Ø head x 102 mm length.