- Emitter: OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG LED
- Flux: ~ 450 lm
- Throw: ~ 300 m &, ~ 23400cd
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source GPL NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:  By default the GT Nano is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided.
 A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Any one of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
 MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Battery: One button-top 10180 Li-ion (included).
- Driver: Texas Avenger FET driver
- Reflector: 20.8 mm ID, aluminum, smooth finish
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX-8, underwater 2m
- Weight: Approximately 17g without cells
- Dimensions: 24 x 52.5mm
Accessories: 1*GT Nano, 1*10180 Li-ion battery, 1*Manual, 1*Keychain, 1*Lanyard, 1*Charger, 2*Spare O-ring