LM10 is a titanium flashlight designed and launched to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Lumintop. Made of titanium alloy, the flashlight is light-weight and super durable. The unique shape design and fantastic anniversary sailing icon imply a prosperous future of Lumintop. The flashlight applies the classic and easy to use Aduril UI, and it emits a 2800 lumens super bright output from three emitters. IPX8 waterproof protection, tritium slots, LM10 is more playable and it is the ideal choice for both daily use and collection, etc.
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi / Nichia 219CT / Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10,000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Default SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFFtritium
- Body: Titanium alloy
- Body color options: Raw, Sandblasted, Blue, Green, Bronze, Colored glaze
- Switch: Electronic and Ti tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 98 g without cells
- Size: 26 mm Ø head x 98 mm length.
- 1x Lumintop LM10 falshlight
- 2x o-rings
- 1x glow gasket(color random)
- 1x SS Clip
Credit to Lumintop.com