- Utilizes 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs with a max output of 700 lumens
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Multifunctional clip included 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Easily operable dual switch design
- 4 brightness levels available with direct access to TURBO/LOW
- Intelligent memory function
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Power indicators beneath the switches indicate the remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- Dual metallic key ring connector withstands up to 30kg (661bs) of weight
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
LED: 2x OSRAM P8
Mode: Low, Mid, High,Turbo
Brightness: 1lm, 30lm, 180lm, 700lm
Runtime: 50hr, 8hr, 1hr 30min, 15min
Peak Beam Distance: 90m
Peak Beam Intensity: 2100cd
Waterproofness Rating: IP54
Impact Resistance: 1m
Dimensions: 60mm x 25.5mm x 13.8mm (2.36″ x 0.96″ x 0.54″)
Weight: 26g (0.92ox)
On: When the light is off, short press the Power Button to turn it on.
Off: When the light is on, short press the Power Button to turn it off.
The TIP SE has 2 user modes, DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode.
DEMO Mode: The light will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 30 seconds.
DAILY Mode: The light will not automatically shut down and will need to be shut down manually.
Note: The default setting is DEMO Mode. It is recommended to switch it to DAILY Mode when in daily use.
When the light is on/off, long press both the Power Button and the Mode Button simultaneously to switch between DEMO and DAILY Mode. The light will flash to indicate the current user mode: flashing once to indicate DEMO Mode and flashing twice to indicate DAILY Mode.
Note: Reactivating the light within 3 seconds after it automatically shuts down in DEMO mode will temporarily access DAILY Mode until it is turned off.
When the light is on, short press the Mode Button to cycle through the following brightness levels: “LOW — MID — HIGH”. (The TIP SE has memory function. When reactivated, the light will automatically access the previous memorized brightness level.)
Direct Access to TURBO/LOW
When the light is off, press and hold the Mode Button and release in approx. 0.6 seconds to directly access TURBO.
When the light is off, press and hold the Power Button and release in approx. 0.6 seconds to directly access LOW.
Note: The TIP SE will regulate its output to avoid overheating and prolong its lifespan when accessing TURBO for over 30 seconds.
ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation)
The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the TIP SE according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
When the light is off, short press the Mode Button and the power indicators will flash to indicate the remaining power of the battery: 1. Flashing three times indicates that the power is above 50%. 2. Flashing twice indicates that the power is below 50%. 3. Flashing once indicates that the power is below 10%.
1x NITECORE TIP SE
2x Key rings
1x Key clasp