- Adopting advanced touch control technology, the touch control is faster and more sensitive.
- Small size, convenient for everyday carry.
- Utilize a 10180 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- XPG3 LED, max output up to 120 lumens.
- Using high- transmittance PMMA lens, the light beam is more faster and less harmful to eyes.
- Made of premium aluminum alloy, the surface is Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA Ⅲ), making the flashlight more wear-resistant.
- Charge – Turn the flashlight into a counter clockwise to expose the Micro USB charging port, then plug it into the power supply to charge flashlight. The red light indicates charging, and when it turns into blue, means charging is completed.
Turn on/ off – Long press the touch switch for 1 second to turn the flashlight on/off (with memory function)
Lock/ unlock – When the flashlight is off, long press the touch switch for more than 3 seconds and the flashlight will flash twice to enter the locked mode; Long press again to unlock.
Change brightness level – When the flashlight is on, quickly touch the switch to change mode.
Position mode/ Battery power indicator – When the flashlight is off, quickly touch switch to enter the position mode, the color of indicator shows remained battery power. Blue light is always on, means the remained battery power is more than 80%.
Blue breathing light is on, means the power is over 20%. Red lights flickers, means the power is less than 20%. Touch the switch again, turn off the positioning mode.