- Emitters: 8 x Samsung LH351D (4 x 5000K 90CRI + 4 x 2700K 90CRI)
- Luminous Flux: ca. 600 lm
- Firmware: The LT1 uses open source software called Andúril, distributed under the terms of the GPL v3. The source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
- Batteries: Four button-top 18650 batteries. Max. length 70 mm. Batteries are not included (except kit version)
- Charging: Integrated DC/DC buck charger via USB-C
- Driver: 5 x 7135 constant current integrated circuits. Low parasitic drain while LT1 is powered off.
- Body: Aluminum with HA III anodizing
- Switch: Electronic side switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX7
- Weight: approx. 405g without batteries
- Size: 68 mm Ø head x 176 mm length
- By default the LT1 is set to use the SMOOTH RAMPING mode.
- STEPPED RAMPING mode is available if you prefer discrete brightness steps.
- MUGGLE mode simplifies the LT1’s UI & features to just on/off and smooth ramping.
- MUGGLE mode also reduces the maximum output level produced by the LT1 to reduce self heating.
- Electronic LOCKOUT mode keeps the LT1 from being turned on accidentally.
- LOCKOUT mode also provides a momentary low light when the button is pushed.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, & lightning storm. See the UI Diagram and the following sections for more details of the features and customizations.