|Group 1 (6 Modes)||Illumination||2lm||60lm||400lm||1200lm||3000lm||5500lm||1000lm|
|Runtime||995h||64h 45min||15h 37min||5h 12min||2h 28min||1h 42min||-|
|Product name:||Sofirn SP70 CREE XHP70.2 5500lm flashlight|
|LED type:||CREE XHP70.2|
|Color Temperature:||Neutral White|
|Battery Configurations:||2x 26650/ 18650 Li-ion|
|Range:||687 Meters (Max.)|
|Peak Beam Intensity:||89733Cd|
|Runtime:||Refer to table above|
|Output:||Refer to table above|
|Voltage Input:||5.6V - 8.4V|
|Firmware:||NarsilM by TomE|
|Mode:||Refer to table above|
|Switch Type:||Electronic (side) and clicky (tail)|
|Switch Location:||Side and tail of the flashlight|
|Material:||6061 aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to Military Grade Specification type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body|
|Impact Resistant:||1 Meter|
|Lens:||Toughened mineral glass lens|
|Reflector:||Aluminum alloy mirror reflective cup|
|Weight (without battery):||625g|
|Size:||90mm x 250mm (Head diameter x Length)|
|Package Included:||1 x Sofirn SP70 flashlight 1 x strap 1 x replace rubber cap for side switch 2 x replace Orings 2 x key rings 2 x battery adapter 1x manual|
- Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
- Mode Memory:Last mode remembered – it memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (except Beacon)
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: ATR will adjust the brightness level automatically when the driver temperature reaches 60°C (140 °F) to prevent overheating
- Automatic Stepdown: Turbo mode steps down to High mode after 3 minutes of operation to prevent overheating. High mode steps down after 30 minutes of illuminating.
- Power Indicator: Turn on the light, the side indicator shows the battery power for 5 seconds. Green is good enough power, orange is half power, red is short of power, flashing red is power running out, please replace or recharge batteries ASAP. In Standby Status, the indicator is Green as locator in the dark.
- Half press the tail switch for momentary-on. Fully press tail switch to power on or cut off. When the light is on, the side switch controls all flashlight functions as follows:
- Group 1: 6 modes (default group)
- Click and hold the side switch to cycle through brightness levels: Eco-Low-Mid-High, release when you find the level you need.
- Double-click to activate Turbo mode, one click to return last brightness.
- Click to Standby, the main LED turns off but side indicator is green as locator in the dark. Click to turn on the main LED again
- In Standby Status
- Click and hold to Moon, click goes back to Standby
- Double-click to activate Turbo
- Four fast clicks to active the lock-out, the main LED blinks twice, the indicator LED turns off. When in lock-out status, only four fast clicks will reactive the light, all other operations only get two blinks
- Six fast clicks change from Group 1 to Group 2 or the other way around
- Eight fast clicks to active Beacon which light up 0.1s in every 2 seconds
- Group 2: Ramping
- Click and hold side switch to ramp up or down. Ramping changes direction when the button is being clicked and held again within 1.5 seconds; same direction when ramping again after 1.5 seconds.
- The light blinks once time when it reaches Moon or Turbo mode.
- Click to go to Standby, another click turns on the light.