- ULTRA BRIGHT – Max 1500 lumens flashlight CREE XHP50 LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 335 ft / 102 m.
- MAGNETIC TAILCAP FREE YOUR HANDS – Hands-free use with magnetic tailcap, dual direction clip, perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- VERSATILE MODES – Firefly/ Turbo/ Strobe and stepless dimming modes.Long press side switch to activate stepless dimming, choose your desired brightness freely.
- RECHARGEABLE – Powered by an included rechargeable 1100mAh Lithium-ion Battery.Built-in USB charging port and cable and no extra new battery will be needed. It will remind you to charge when battery voltage is low.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, 2.5oz, 2.7 inch in length.
- LED: Cree XHP-50 LED.
- Battery: 1 *1100mAh 18350 ( included)
- Dimension: 69.5mm* 26.5mm* 22mm
- Weight: 45 gram without battery.
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Aircraft quality aluminum body structure.
- Premium Type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Output and run time:
- Firefly: 1 Lm(14 days),
- Infinity Low: 15 Lm(36 hours ),
- Infinity High: 685Lm(80 minutes),
- Turbo: 1500Lm-408Lm (3mins+80mins)
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to unlock the flashlight. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to access the lockout mode.
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
With the light is on, long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low. Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to get firefly mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
The max charging current is 500mA. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
The above parameters tested with one ThruNite 1100mAh 18350 battery are approximate and may vary between lights, batteries and environment.